Baltimore, Maryland
1.5

I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series selling for 400.00 which I found odd, since they are selling much higher everywhere else.I sent an email to the contact information left on the site and got a reply from Alex Humphris, Sales Manager telling me to read his site for the details.

Which I am sad to say were not there. I asked for the model number which he refused to provide, if it was new in the box, etc and if there was any warranty.

He failed to answer any of my cunsumer questions..I give this seller an F in both communication, listing and salesmanship in E commerce.

jeannek6161 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Jady Trons Limited and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jady Trons Limited to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no full disclosure to customer. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jady Trons Limited asus q550lf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jady Trons Limited?

Comments

Issue with company never resolved..I can also add that there is another issue with Amazon.com going on as well with their third party sellers.At least on the Asus computer line.

I did end up trusting them and got ripped off for 542.00.They refuse to get back to me.